01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

Wine without fuss examples

wwf

Hi all,
I was looking around for some examples of WWF cases. I wanted to give it a try but I’m undecided between the World Wonders and the Discovery.
Is there a topic where members put down what they get?

Then I got another doubt: do members get completely different cases or cases of the same category that go out at the same time will be the same?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hi @Francesco.

I have only ever ordered the Discovery cases. It does pretty much what it says on the tin. From around the world and a good way of getting you out of your rut. The case just in has wines from Hungary, Italy; Spain; France; Australia; Uruguay; Greece; Portugal and Austria. Grapes - Kekfrankos; Primitivo; Graciano; Cabernet Franc; Pinot Noir; Tannat; Roditis; Trebbiano; Encruzado; Verdejo; Arneis; Gruner Veltliner. It can be pretty hit and miss - quite often I could have thought of better bottles to spend my money on but there is always something interesting and always a couple of wines exclusive to the case that you can’t order on the website. There was a Bulgarian wine Melnik 55 in the last case that was really lovely and I would not have come across it otherwise (sadly a WWF exclusive) and a Susumaniello from Italy that has gone straight into the “re-up” category.