01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Wine without Fuss and the new website

I’ll be on the phone to member services later today to discuss this but has anyone else been frustrated by the inability of the new website to change individual deliveries of cases from Wine Without Fuss? I often cancel or alter the case due to be delivered depending on what I need in terms of whether the rack is full(ish) or lacking in a selection of reds or whites. I now find that the only option is to cancel a delivery and that should be confirmed by email. However I have now received two reminders of an impending October delivery in spite of the fact that I cancelled after the first reminder! I have been considering cancelling WWF altogether as I now find that I get lots of inspiration from the community.

1 Like

I don’t think WWF was meant for people who take part in this forum…

Hi David! Thanks for your feedback, appreciated. I have passed this onto our contact in the web team who will be able to look into this/ raise a ticket to get it fixed. Thanks :slight_smile:

I agree it is different from before but I went into My Account and under the WWF section was able to click on “skip” which cancelled the October case. Straight forward but some guidance about things might have been useful. If it hadn’t worked I was going to ring member services anyway who have always been most helpful.

I want to alter some later months but haven’t tried that yet-sufficient unto the day!

That was my problem - I could ‘skip’ that month’s delivery but there is no way of changing the selection for that month which is what I would have preferred to do.