01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Wine related Christmas decorations

Hi all,

I wondered if this was something that other people besides myself would be excited to find out about. During my (various!) Christmas shopping trips, I have spotted so many lovely wine/ champagne related products to add to my Christmas decorations so I thought I’d share!

I spotted these LED wine bottle fairy lights in Tesco and they’re just lovely (we’re decorating our office today and I got a couple, I’ll post an update picture so you can see what it looks like)!

B&M has some lovely miniature size wine glasses that are lovely to hang on the christmas tree ( I got myself a red santa one!)!

Next, WIlko and John Lewis have a great range of gorgeous Christmas tree ornaments that are wine/ champagne/ gin related - beautifully handmade.

Have you spotted anything nice yourselves? Please share a picture or the product/ where it’s from!

9 Likes

This is the only wine related Christmas decoration on our tree (although we have bought several for other friends over the years). Purchased from the Christmas shop in Riquewihr in Alsace.

11 Likes

This is lovely @AnaGramWords ! Very elegant :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Teresa, it is obviously nothing to do with me! All Mrs AnaGram’s hard work and style!

3 Likes

Lowering the tone somewhat. Had these a few years now - a Secret Santa gift from a colleague at work.

8 Likes

Not a lot of use for corks at Christmas time, surely???

5 Likes

Very true. They don’t do much heavy lifting on part empty bottles. Mostly pop one lightly on top of a newly opened bottle for classy presentation at the table :wink:

4 Likes

Almost snap!

6 Likes

Maybe that’s why they’re still in their box…

2 Likes

Nah, it’s to keep that twerking reindeer under control innit.

5 Likes

Having been instructed to bring the endless boxes of Christmas decorations down from the loft today and put the tree up ready for its embellishment, I really don’t want to see another decoration of any sort for some time, signed Ebeneezer Scrooge

5 Likes