01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Winchester Wine Fair

We have just booked ourselves and some friends tickets for the Friday 23rd November 5-9pm session at the Winchester Wine Fair. Is anybody else planning to attend this Fair and the Friday session in particular? Would be nice to say hello to anyone else in the community if so. #forwardplanning! #bluestar1

I won’t know about work until closer to the time, but very much hope to make it! #5minswalk :wink:

I’ll be there, along with a bunch of delicious wines for you to taste! We have a table every year, and it’s great fun!

Here I am (one the right) waiting for the crowds to flood in at last year’s edition.

Be nice to meet you @Ewan and taste the TWS wines! Our friends coming with us are also TWS members.

This looks like good fun and I wish I could attend…but a long way from Enfield. I hope it goes well

You can always try The Wine Gang, Three Wine Men or Festival of Wine, all of which happen in London. Next Wine Gang event is on 30th June at the HAC off City Road.

Or The Society’s New Zealand, Italian, Loire, and Chilean tastings amongst others👍

Hi Ewan, thank you. I have been to a few Three Wine Men tastings but not heard of The Wine Gang. I will be booking the event on the 30th, regards, Steven