01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

WIN! Christmassify your wine rack for a chance to win a bottle of Champagne!

competition
christmas

'Tis the season for… well, shoving tinsel and fairylights on every available surface, of course! :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

And as you start decking the halls, don’t forget your beloved wine rack!

Post your festive wine rack photos for a chance to win a bottle of Champagne!

The task

Simply dress your wine racks in whatever Christmas decs take your fancy, from tinsel and baubles to fake snow and mistletoe. Post a photo of your Christmassified wine rack here for your chance to win.

The Prize

We’re giving away a bottle of the ultimate Christmas fizz to aid your festive celebrations:

The Deadline

You have until midnight on Monday 10th December to post your pic!

You pick the winner!

Instead of The Community team picking our favourite design, we thought we’d give YOU the power to choose who wins! Simply ‘like’ your favourite entry (or entries!) and we’ll award the prize to the entry with the most likes. In the event of a tie The Community team will pick from the top entries.

The smallprint

View T&Cs here.

This link does not work.

Good spot! Fixed now, thanks! :smiley:

I’ve decorated my rack with full labelled bottles for Christmas…
Does that count?

Fruit bowl, tea light and pine cone extravaganza.

Thought I’d best throw my hat into the ring. Technically my wine rack is my shed and so I have to decorate the outside and the inside…

And of course the crowning glory (it was a slow afternoon):

Apologies for the poor quality pics - turns out its hard to take photos of lights when its dark!! :smile:

Entries close at midnight. Anyone else with too much spare time on their hands?! :slight_smile:

I was gonna put the clones in Christmas jumpers and snap them sitting precariously on the biggest wine rack but I just haven’t had a chance.

I can just imagine it though…does that count?

Not a rack but cunning reuse of OWC,

Hopefully we’ll get one or two last-minute entries, but this is also an opportunity to remind everyone it’s YOU who decide the winner - make sure you ‘like’ your favourite posts and the entry with the most :heart:s will win!

I wondered where my hat had gone!

Always up for a challenge :blush:! These pesky elves again :rofl::christmas_tree::clinking_glasses:!!

Are they cousins who turn up around Christmas time?

Lovers :wink::heart:️…!

We’ve had one more entry via email too!

Please ‘like’ this post if you would like to vote for it!

Okay, all entries are in now, so I’ll keep this topic open until EOP Wednesday to give everyone a chance to vote for their favourites, and then we’ll announce the winner! :smiley:

And the winner is …
giphy https://media1.giphy.com/media/116seTvbXx07F6/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c129d296638597a6f529d40

Yay!!! @JayKay!!!

Congratulations for literally putting Joy to the Community world this Christmas :wink:

Your bottle will be winging its way to you shortly.

Very chuffed to have won this prestigious competition! And even more chuffed to have won a bottle :grinning:

Here I am celebrating with Mr JayKay

Promise not to do that with the winnings :wink: