01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Where are the Tahbilk Marsannes gone?

Has this been on the list recently?

Will it ever be?

1 Like

Did it not sell out straight away the last 2 times it was? Although a quick search of oy inbox reveals I last bought one Nov 2019!

I’m unsure sorry. I can’t remember seeing it. Maybe a question for @Freddy?

It certainly has been on the list. My wines list says I bought some in 2009, but I think this should have read 2019. Not sure if it’s been available since then.

Edit: ah, I see I bought it in 2009 and 2019 - obviously a creature of habit!

2 Likes

I look for this fairly regularly but haven’t managed to get any from TWS for many years. I first had it delivered by mistake, in place of another wine I had ordered, but decided to keep and try it anyway. It became a firm favourite!

2 Likes

Wines TWS used to stock but no longer does would be an interesting thread.

2 Likes

I sometimes feel it’s more wines that used to be in stock and available that now sell out in days, often due to an intense marketing campaign :frowning:

1 Like

It was definitely on late 2019/early 2020 (the 2017 vintage) . I know because I bought some and DHL broke them all… @Leah very kindly gave me one of hers, and I managed to pick a couple up elsewhere.

Maybe Leah has bought them all herself this year? :wink:

EDIT: I note from CT that the 2018 and 2019 are available from at least 2 other UK merchants.

1 Like

Yes, the 2017 vintage is the one I also remember last at TWS.

1 Like

Given that it used to sell out pretty quickly, and that it’s available via other merchants in the UK, I wonder why TWS don’t appear to be stocking it any more?

1 Like

Yes, I haven’t seen it at TWS since the 2017 vintage , they also stocked the 2016’s as I purchased a few of them too .