01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Welsh Premiership Rugby

This https://www.parkhouserestaurant.co.uk/events/106/end+of+year+wine+dinner+extravaganza is actually way beyond value IMO “Every dinner will be represented at least once! This is going to an epic event, and because we are on course for 15-20 wine dinners this year”. I think this is great value. I’d love to go, but Im not sure if I know enough people who won’t pass out with the alcohol intake :thinking:

I will not pay for Pro14 Rugby.
I want all the Welsh kids to see their heroes every week, I did when I was a child.
My futile protest and £10/month or whatever less to the WRU.
You saw how awful a bunch they are when it took an “on air” protest by the pundits on last Sunday’s Scrum V, to shame them (and the SRU) into making a direct donation to the Doddie Weir Charity. They are the ones who accompany our team abroad and invariably “turn left” on boarding the aircraft. I am so ashamed of their ilk, I could vomit!!!:persevere::open_mouth::disappointed::zipper_mouth_face:

Whatever is paid towards welsh rugby is so minor compared towards what is spent towards football. Peace either way!

I want all the Welsh kids to see their heroes every week, I did when I was a child.
it is more likely they do this via football now

Friday

Cardiff v RGC

Should be a good match

We’ll be watching Gloucester kids vs Northampton kids tonight in the Premiership Cup. Come on you Saints!!

Its a shame the Anglo - Welsh was re-jigged as I enjoyed the mix up of the 2 leagues