01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Unexpected £40 membership refund

I joined this last week :wave: :blush: and paid the usual £40. I just got an unexpected refund to my bank.

Anyone come across this before? Waiting to contact member services as it’s a bank holiday weekend and they may be contacting me on return.

1 Like

Hi Steve. We’re open today between 9 & 5, so give us a call on 01438 741177 and someone should be able to help.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Society and Community @Steve-40D29 - do drop a note to the 'Introduce Yourself’ thread if you haven’t already.

Jim

3 Likes

Let people decide for themselves if they want to introduce themselves. Some don’t.

Thank you, but I’m confident only the most literal-minded member would interpret my comment as an order rather than a friendly suggestion, and a way of letting the OP know that thread existed.

Jim

22 Likes

Wow! Someone got out of bed the wrong side today. I don’t think it was an order, just a friendly suggestion.

8 Likes

Especially as they have posted on a community which is all about contributing and posting messages! Shall we also ignore the wave emoji in the first message.

Good of @Jimmybob to extend a nice welcome to the community.

Welcome @Steve-40D29 how did you get on with member services yesterday?

6 Likes

I’ve been on holiday all week, so will probably wait ‘till I get back to phone them.