01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

#TWSTaste: Your #faveSocietywines! [23rd May 2019 8-9pm]

twstaste

Only in a wise and experienced-with-life way. Great opening credits and theme tune!

Seconded!..……….

One of the very best theme tunes.

Okay, who got @Ewan’s Brett reference?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Well, what a night it’s been! We’ve had chardonnay which impresses even chardon-naysayers (a phrase @martin_brown coined… :grinning:) and a claret with a tricksy nose that needed more time (but was very food-friendly, it seems!) Thanks everyone for coming - and I hope you can join us for our very special AGM #TWSTaste on 10th June!

Hahaha! Brilliant.

Looool!!!

Well this says more about the age demographics of the #twstaste participants Vs the general membership for sure :rofl:

So, for all the youngsters out there who missed out - and the more mature wine drinkers - Enjoy!

Snap! HaHaHa. Great tasting!

Thanks Laura we really enjoy these evenings looking forward to the next one.

RIP Roger Moore - just Googled him and today is the second anniversary of his death.

Is there a July date yet?

Very spooky :zombie:

Roger Moore is dead?? I must’ve been living under a rock :joy:

Ah, but did you get to the end … it’s the French version! Not ‘The Persuaders’ but ‘Amicalement Votre’.

:laughing: Fair play, he was about a zillion years old when he finally carked it.

Meanwhile, we’ve just ploughed our way through a tube of Pringles® Rice Fusion Malaysian Red Curry Flavour Savoury Snack and whilst it was very tasty, it was most definitely not a good match for the claret, which tasted like it had suddenly lost about £10 of its list price :dizzy_face:

I experienced the exact same thing recently! No idea that it happened 2 years ago. Might not have been the best Bond but his era definitely had some of the best villains.