Attending this event on Monday.
It’s the first session of the first type of this event so hoping it should be fun (though kind of kicking myself for not booking on the following session - Italy - as well).
Just received the line-up, pretty excited, lots to try from the recently released 2018 vintage, some of which I’ve been trying to convince myself not to add to my basket. Fairly confident I’ll manage to get through them all in an hour.
-  Weisser Burgunder, Schloss Neuweier 2018
-  Ruppertsberg Linsenbusch Grauburgunder Trocken, Ruppertsberg Winzerverein 2018
-  Dr. Loosen Red Slate Riesling, Mosel 2018
-  Oestrich Riesling “vom Löss” August Eser 2018
-  Laumersheimer Kappellenberg Riesling, Weingut Knipser 2018
-  Niedermenniger Riesling Kabinett, von Kesselstatt 2018
-  Brauneberger Juffer Riesling Kabinett, Schloss Lieser 2018
-  Maximin Grünhäuser Abtsberg Riesling Kabinett, von Schubert 2018
-  Eitelsbacher Karthauserhof Spätlese, Tyrell 2018
-  Niederberg Helden Riesling Spätlese, Schloss Lieser 2018
-  Maximin Grünhaus Riesling Auslese 2018
- Spätburgunder, Ahr, Jan Stodden 2018
- Spätburgunder, Markgräflerland, Martin Wassmer 2017
- Dornfelder Trocken, Anselmann 2018
nb. numbers in [ ] indicate sweetness
If anyone is tempted by the list above, looks like there are still a few tickets available.