01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Sunday League 2021/22

It’s back - those of you who have entered a team and who were in the League previously will be autonatically subscribed to The Society’s Sunday League. For those who have not previously been in our League, then the code is kvy9c9.

Let the fun / excitement / tears / trauma begin!! A magnum of The Society’s Champagne for the winner! See you in May!

5 Likes

First draft done. Not 100% convinced and waiting to see if Tottenham sign Messi as replacement for Kane.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve drafted my first team too - as a Chelsea fan I’m hoping that Werner learns what the offside rule is all about!

Hi @Ewan how does this work then? I’ve not had a fantasy team before but have now registered for one on the EPL website…

1 Like

Where do you subscribe to this please

I’ve signed up for this for the first time. I was very into football in the early 80s and now my kids are more or less the age I was then it is almost as exciting. I’ve not told them what the prize is………

3 Likes

For those who are new to Fantasy Football, you can sign up (for free) here.. Once you’ve created your team you can click on the ‘Leagues’ tab and join a league - use the code above to join The Society’s league.
Make sure you do this by 6:30pm this Friday, or you won’t get any points in Game Week One that starts with Brentford v Arsenal on Friday night!

2 Likes

See my second post :slight_smile:

See my second post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Werner for Lukaku

1 Like

@Ewan I admire your passion for Chelsea but for me when it comes to Fantasy all loyalty goes out the window :rofl::rofl:. I have a friend who steadfastly refused to add Salah to his team and well…

1 Like

I know, but he’s not on the list yet! :wink:

Done.

Thanks Ewan. I’ve signed up for my first season. Have a few quid in the bank still - Just waiting to transfer-in Lukaku when he gets over here !

@Shawflankredemption

Bravo!

I know no-one post on here. But c’mon. How hard has this game got? 24 points so far this week.

3 Likes

To Salah early (in place of Mount perhaps) or not? I appear to be thinking more about that than I probably should do at the moment. First season for me. Am 33rd in the Society league. Thought I’d do better than that😁

2 Likes

Very tough week. My bench has almost outscored my starting XI.

(manager of Epsom XI)

1 Like

First season doing FPL for me, and it’s been a wonderful lesson in accepting futility. Every decision I’ve made has had no significant impact on my score or league position. It’s quite beautiful in its way.

2 Likes

Mental health is obviously a sensitive topic and I’m not trying to be flippant, but I hope everyone’s ok and able to put it in perspective.

1 Like