01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Sunday League 2018-19

fantasysport
football
fantasyfootball

It’s back! The Society’s Sunday League is up and running! If you play the @OfficialFPL Fantasy Premier League , make sure you join our league by using code 351783-75321. The winning UK-based Society member will win a magnum of The Society’s Champagne!

(Also, I am running a league in aid of The Benevolent, the UK’s drinks trade charity, who have helped my family, as well as colleagues from The Society and other businesses in our times of need over the past few years, with practical, emotional or financial support for whatever reason. If you’d like to join this league, then details can be found here. The prize there is also a magnum of said bubbles!

It's just a fantasy (football league)
It's just a fantasy (football league)

Thanks @Ewan Entering a team for the first time (appropriately named “Champagne Skills”) - roll on the season starting! Look forward to comparing notes in due course :soccer:

D’oh! Forgot I had read about this here too … only remembered twitter

Yup, I’m in … with no chance … again

But fun to give myself a small reason to care about football on a regular basis

ok why not. I’m terrible at these!

Need to hurry, though - deadline to be included in the first round of games is 7pm tonight!

Honestly, you can’t be worse than me! I set up my first ever team last night, with the help of Mr Laura, who I think was close to throwing me out the window because I kept picking players because I liked the sound of their name and insisted on designing my kit in Gryffindor colours…

Never say never Robert, looking forward to using you and Ewan as benchmarks again :slight_smile: