01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

The Society’s Sunday League 2020/21 (via Fantasy Premier League)

With less than four weeks to go until the new season kicks off, if you’re into the Fantasy Premier League and want to be in with a shout of winning a magnum of The Society’s Champagne (like @darren.wright did last season) then it’s time to join The Society’s Sunday League.
If you’ve been in it before, then your team should be automatically reentered, but if not, or in case of any problems, you can join using this link.
Here we go, here we go, here we go.

2 Likes

Last year was my rookie season in fantasy football. Think I made ALL the mistakes so whilst I’d love a magnum, a top half finish will be gratifying enough.
See you in the dug out.

2 Likes

Has anyone set this up at all?

I’m willing to give it a Margaux

Click on the link two posts up. :back::back::slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers for this Ewan. I haven’t played for several years but managed to scramble a team together just before the deadline. Good luck all!

1 Like

I’ve already ballsed up.
Too late confirming my team so 0 points for week one. Rank amateur. Time for a drink.

1 Like

I’ve joined up :+1:

1 Like

And so it begins, what will no doubt be the first of many Sunday morning regrets of having not picked x only for them to go on and score a hat trick

1 Like

After a series of truly shocking decisions I’m actively considering sacking myself and bringing Big Sam in to stave off relegation. Surely I’m not the only one?

1 Like

It will be fine. No need for Big Sam just yet. Although Fulham might have him on speed dial :joy: