01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

The Rhône Rangers

it is not the final offer maybe.
I encourage you to join the en primeur category.
https://community.thewinesociety.com/t/rhone-19-the-region-s-boldest-statement-yet-apparently/10249/38

Thank you, but that link doesn’t work for me - ‘page doesn’t exist or may be private’ - is there an inside track I haven’t qualified for :wink:

Just one you have to opt in to. Go to menu>groups and look for the en primeur group, then just join. The threads will then be visible.

1 Like

Thanks for that, much appreciated!

Ordered 6 and they arrived today. Curiously, with an old style label. My full bottles have the new blue label from 2006 onwards :thinking:

6 Likes

my 2017 Thalabert have this same old style label! (info: not bought EP nor from TWS)

It’s curious, my only other half (2013) is blue

2 Likes

I think the blue label is a more premium blend than the red label!

1 Like

Less gold, but more class?

Huh. Perhaps they gave up the blue after a while. I’ll see what the '10 is on Tuesday :smiley:

The 10 I have (magnums) at home is the blue version I think.

Personally I much prefer the old label. i wonder if they have different label for different export markets, hence the difference in your label

7 Likes

I reckon a temp stumbled across a big pile of unused old-style labels that had been misplaced in the stationery cupboard years ago.

8 Likes

I got '14 at Xmas just checked it’s the gold

1 Like

Yep, another vote for the old skool label

2 Likes

I have full size bottles of 2013 with both blue and red labels. All purchases from TWS off the regular list, but at different times. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

which ones taste better? that’s the really interesting question!! :joy:

3 Likes

The blue label tastes classier and a bit more refined. Perhaps that’s just psychosomatic :thinking:

2 Likes

Sorry!! :blush: :dragon:

4 Likes

You bought it all then posted :scream::scream:

3 Likes