01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The hardest week of my life

All the best to you both. You have my deepest sympathies

2 Likes

Dear Nick
Thanks for sharing you difficult news, I will be thinking of you and the family and very best wishes to you. I do hope the situation improves.
Andrew

2 Likes

Dear Nick, thank you for sharing with us news that is both difficult and intensely personal. As you say, though most of us have not met, we feel like we have become good friends on this Community. So it goes without saying I am so glad you felt able to share with us what Katie and yourself are going through. My thoughts are very much with you at such a difficult time and hope you can keep us updated on what I pray is good news.

3 Likes

@NickFoster - I can’t say anything more than what has been said above but I just wanted you to know I’m thinking of you and Katie.
Best wishes and please keep us all updated.

2 Likes

Thinking of you and Katie, Nick. We’re all hoping for the best for both of you.

2 Likes

@NickFoster This resonated with me massively as I underwent major open heart surgery myself in June this year. Whatever the outcome (we’re all hoping for the best for you both) try and stay positive! Best wishes from us all.

8 Likes

Nick, sending a big virtual wine community hug to you and Katie. Stay strong and know that we are thinking of you all.

No need for apologies - a problem shared is a problem halved, as someone wiser than me once said.

4 Likes

Nick, my thoughts and prayers are with you Katie at this difficult time. I am sure we all on this Community send you both our love and hopes for a positive outcome.

3 Likes

It’s almost impossible to add to the words that everyone else has said, but we’re all holding Katie and you in our hearts. Hang in there, Nick.

4 Likes

Oh Nick, we all knew she had waited for this surgery for so long. I, like many others here are keeping everything crossed for her and for you. We have to believe she will be okay and the amazing doctors in the NHS will be doing their utmost to help her pull through this. I am thinking of both of you and if there is any way any of us can help please do let us know. Sending love right now to both of you xx

4 Likes

Dreadful news. Wishing you both the best possible outcome.

2 Likes

Nick, this is sad news indeed. Although others have said it already, let me add my own very best wishes to you both for the successful outcome of her surgery.

3 Likes

Wishing you all the best.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that and I hope everything works out well for you and Katie.

2 Likes

So sorry to read this Nick, best wishes and hope everything works out well

2 Likes

Sad to hear, but hoping for a positive outcome - our thoughts are with you both. A big life event always puts these wine discussions into perspective.

4 Likes

So sorry to hear things are not going as well as hoped. I know it’s a very difficult time. My best wishes and prayers to you both. All the medical staff will be doing their very best for Katie. Our thoughts will be with you and I hope you can feel them. Andy.

3 Likes

Nick - I’m hoping very much that your Katie pulls through this, and that more happy times lie ahead. Best wishes, James.

2 Likes

On no!

I’ve lost her!

Raise a glass in her memory!

So very sorry to hear this news Nick… Terribly shocking and sad.

Will definitely be raising a toast to Katie the evening.

Our thoughts are with you and your family.

5 Likes