01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Tastings & Events for the rest of 2022!

Hello everyone,

All of our events for the rest of 2022 are now on the website and we’ve got some great ones, from dinners, lunches and festive :christmas_tree: workshops at Stevenage HQ, London and regional walkaround tastings (including a weekend walkaround in Bristol on Saturday 12th November!) and of course, more of our award-winning virtual events :wine_glass: :computer:

Do have a browse, we’d love to see you :champagne:

p.s. we’re in the swing of planning Q1 2023 so it won’t be long until you see events for next year too.

10 Likes

Ooo I fancy the Leeds Bordeaux walk around

2 Likes

Looks tempting! I suspect the Leeds Bordeaux walk around will sell out soon. On the other hand… can I afford to be temped by fine wine?

I’ve already booked the Bordeaux tasting event with Tim Sykes (sold out) - not cheap at £55 but whenever else will I get to try the REALLY good stuff ?

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to being tempted in Leeds!

4 Likes

I’m down for the Bristol one and very much looking forward to it.

1 Like

Complete lack of surprise to anyone. I’ll be at the London Alsace and Fizz (but not the Bordeaux). I will ponder the Festive Favourites, but I am usually less fond of the less focused walk arounds.

1 Like

Also this might be my next fantasy bar concept.

2 Likes

Yet again nothing in the far south west. I wouldn’t expect an event in Cornwall but @catherine any chance of a tasting in Plymouth?

I’ll be at the Leeds Bordeaux tasting if anyone wants to say hi.

4 Likes

There must be lots of wine lovers in Somerset but we never get a local TWS tasting. There are lots of potential venues, for example, Caryford Hall in Castle Cary is a large venue easily able to handle a tasting and has a very good car park.

I’m going to the Fizz event at Lord’s. Hope to see some of you there. Waitlisted for the Alsace event.

1 Like