01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

Tasting group in Brighton and Hove

It was such a lovely wine - the red of the evening, I think! And for an 8 year old wine for just under £15 - an absolute bargain, considering its complexity, but also sheer drinkability. There was also a 2016 Crozes- Hermitage from BBR, which started a bit feral and funky, but really opened up over time to reveal quite a depth of fruit and savouriness. I think it was Rebecca’s favourite! :grinning:

I was really pleased that people really took to the Tavel too - quite a number never had one before. Such a good wine! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Neil is such a lovely guy! I did my WSET 3 with him. Trying to convince him to do French Wine Scholar with me next…

1 Like

I too would recommend the Massif d’Uchaux which was also my favourite and one I was very much looking forward to trying. I will certainly be buying some more but 12 cases are just too much of one wine for me.

1 Like

Obviously we are prevented from meeting at present; however don’t forget to message Inbar or myself if you are interested in coming along to a future meeting. Also we now have a website https://bhwinetasters.wordpress.com
Hope to see more of you soon.