01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Tasting group in Brighton and Hove

Hello community,

Myself and @AdrianH are trying to set up a tasting group in Brighton and Hove. There’s been a couple discussions about groups in Sussex, but realistically, having access to public transport would make it easier for those of us not in the countryside to attend such meetings.

Adrian had found a place in Hove that can rent a room relatively cheaply, so we are trying to gauge people’s interest before we take this any further.

If anyone is interested, could you please DM me?

Thanks,
Inbar :slight_smile:

Wine Tasting Group [Mid Sussex]

Obviously I’m in. Found a location that is convenient for local buses and trains. We just need a few interested people in order to set up a pilot evening to chat about how a group might work.

We currently got three interested members, @AdrianH! So it’s a start… Let’s see if any other interested members make contact in the next week or so.

Good luck tomorrow!! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:

Let me know if you’d like me to set up a private group for you all to organise tastings etc! :slight_smile:

Hi Inbar, I’m Brighton based and would also be interested.

Kevin

Great! :grinning:
We’ve got a few interested (not all WS members)- so will just chat to Adrian next week and will get in touch directly with those interested to see how to take this forward.

Hi

I am also interested in a tasting group based in Brighton.

David

Excellent! we’re getting good numbers now. I’ll keep you posted via a DM once I spoke to Adrian and we can hopefully get things going! :grinning:

Hi - I’m Hove based and interested.

Jon

Great, @JonC!
I’ll write a direct message to everyone who expressed an interest this weekend :+1:

This sounds great! :smiley: Do you want me to add a group to the WIKI so other people can join? Either way, hope you all have a great time and report back on your first tasting! :smiley:

Yes, please @laura! :smiley:

Great to see the interest - thanks Inbar.
I hope we can arrange a first get together shortly.

Yep! It’s looking positive numbers-wise. Sent you an email earlier on :wink:

Hello Inbar
I attended the Lewes tasting yesterday and have just joined the Community. I live in Hove and could be interested in joining a local tasting group.
DavidE

Excellent! 'Twas a good tasting, wasn’t it? :smile:

We’re having our first meeting on the 7th of August, to sort of ‘test the waters’ and see what sort of shape people want this group to take. Will send you a direct message shortly with some details, so we don’t bore the whole community with it :wink: