01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

Staff on The Community over Christmas 2018

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to give a quick update about the next few days. While the odd staff member will be checking in now and then, (and quite probably posting about our Xmas wine choices and the like!), we won’t be present with proper staff hats on as much as normal until 2nd January.

If you have any major queries, please contact Member Services (their Christmas opening hours are here) or rest assured that we’ll be on the case from 2nd Jan!

Let me take this opportunity to wish you all a VERY happy Christmas from @martin_brown @Ewan, me and all of us Society staff - it’s been a remarkable year here on The Community and I’m so chuffed to have such a lovely bunch of people here.

And we’d all like to wish you and all at TWS a merry Christmas and a very happy New Year! (Don’t mean to be presumptuous).

Merry Christmas to you all!

And, by the way, that has to be the most exhausting gif I’ve ever seen! :smiley:

Merry Christmas and we’ll look forward to knowing what you drank.

We promise to behave.

Thank you for your kind comments and festive wishes! And a very happy Christmas to you all :santa:t2::santa:t2::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::cocktail::champagne::clinking_glasses::wine_glass:

I just logged in to order a couple of bottles to collect for a tasting in January (well, to be honest, to give myself an excuse to go into the showroom in the Jan. sale), and the Live Chat button appeared. I hope there isn’t anyone working this afternoon???