I tend to purchase the already cooked lentils for this recipe as I don’t want a large quantity and want to put it together quite quickly.
- 1 (or 2) packets of Puy lentils (already cooked)
- Pop in microwave according to instructions- usually around 45 secs or so.
- Empty into a bowl, add
- 1 small red onion finely sliced
- Handful of chopped herbs, I primarily use parsley and chives
- Sliced jarred red and yellow bell peppers
- Chopped artichokes
- Sundried tomatoes
- Jarred chopped aubergines
- Chopped fresh baby tomatoes
- Crumbled feta cheese and mix all together.
I don’t use a dressing as I find the oil from the jarred antipasti is enough.
This goes great with summer dishes and/ or fish.