01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Previous EP offer notes (Wiki)

Might I also add my very best wishes.
I trust that you have your name on a good bottle, when celebrations are in order!! :champagne: :fireworks: :wink: :dragon:

Well done @tom.
I would hope that I speak for many, in thanking you for taking this task on.
I DID HAVE all the EP Offer Notes (that interested me), but due to a hard disc failure and my cretinous ineptitude - they were not backed-up to the Cloud :cloud: DOH!! :sob:
So have been reassembling both notes and maps. :+1: :dragon:

1 Like

Added Barolo 2015

1 Like

This is a wonderful piece of Community work. But I wonder: could we not just ask the Society to a) put back up the older offers in PDF format on its website, and b) assure us that it won’t go and delete them after 10 years?

I mean, asking politely for them to be put back up led to… not all of them being put back up, but quite a lot. Could the Society just finish the job (not necessarily urgently - perhaps at some point in the next couple of months to return things to how they were)?

3 Likes

I have asked the question! As you said, it’s probably unlikely to happen immediately, but at least it’s on the list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does anyone have the most recent Donnhoff and Prum offer document, if one exists? Or was it one of those online only type offerings with no pdf?

I was just keen to have a small sneak preview as I am thinking about my purchasing plans for the rest of the year. I think I will be targeting this one, and white Burgundy.

Thanks in advance.