01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

POSTPONED #TWSTaste virtual tasting: first taste of two new Exhibition wines!

Or much worse - infected! :scream:

2 Likes

as opposed to affected, that may take longer than 48 hours to realise

2 Likes

Indeed! I’ve been measuring out my life in 5-day-units at the moment :sneezing_face:

My delivery with the wines for this tasting just arrived! :grin:

Double :grin::grin: because I’d forgotten which other four wines I’d stuck in the order to make up a half case — it’s like a surprise present from me to me & it’s perfect!

Hopefully everyone will slowly start getting their orders over the next few weeks and we can reschedule this tasting in a few weeks’ time?!

8 Likes

Rescheduling it would be awesome, hopefully my wines won’t be too far behind yours…

3 Likes

Reschedule? So I have to order another bottle of that red?

Oh well, Pinot correctitude it is…

5 Likes

Abso-tootin-lutely! I’m desperate to get my paws on both of these wines. :smiley:

When we reopen, we’ll be taking orders for a restricted selection of full cases or pre-mixed cases to start with, which means anyone who hasn’t already ordered the wines yet (including all of us Society staff, haha) probably won’t be able to take part, so I think we should wait until we can take orders for mixed cases again before we reschedule this.

Especially as we have nearly 1,000 new members who have joined us on the Community recently - it would be great to give them a chance to sign up to this event too. :smiley:

Basically, I’m as keen as you are, and the second we can order individual bottles again, it’ll be the first event in our schedule. :smiley:

6 Likes

mixed

2 Likes

Good spot! :smiley: Thanks!

Oh yes, definitely, the more the merrier :grin:

3 Likes

Ah of course! I’d forgotten about that, absolutely agreed!

3 Likes

So the wines for this postponed tasting arrived today :smiley: Looking forward to the rearranged tasting whenever it is. I did wonder why I had bought a Rheingau Riesling when I much prefer Mosel Riesling until I checked this thread​:rofl:

2 Likes

Haha! Hoping you’ll be pleasantly surprised when the time comes. :smiley:
I’m waiting patiently for when we can re-schedule this - I can’t wait to try these two new wines!

3 Likes

Mine arrived today too!

3 Likes

Got mine now as well. Will await the tasting when re-scheduled :grinning::wine_glass:

2 Likes

Got mine last week.

2 Likes

I too am armed and ready for this.

I need to wait for TWS to start doing mixed orders again!

1 Like

There we go…

Also, might the new date be 4 June 2020…

1 Like

D’oh! I forgot to add to my order!

1 Like