One bit of feedback we’ve had about the Community so far is that it is an excellent source of ideas and recommendations for wines to try … there are plenty of mentions of “just added to the wish list” here to prove that.
It made me wonder whether this is something special about the Community or whether we like to share, and accept, recommendations in other places too.
There are just too many options to explore easily here, but as Facebook seems to be quite popular, I thought I’d ask about this first, to see if you felt there was a big difference between this place and that?
Which of the following statements (tick all that apply) would be true for you?
- I have shared a recommendation of my own on Facebook
- I have shared someone else’s recommendation (e.g. from The Society Page)
- I have bought a wine a friend has recommended on Facebook
- I have bought a wine a page has recommended/promoted on Facebook
- I have never knowingly shared or followed a Facebook recommendation
- I am not on Facebook
I’d be interested to see the results or to hear your thoughts and comments on this