01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Pictures of original wooden cases

It was part of the Château des Jacques EP in September 2019. Looking forward to seeing how it evolves.

3 Likes

So despite member services confirming it was an OCC, I was happy to see that this mornings delivery was in fact this…

28 Likes

Good to see! It’s such a beautiful piece of artwork. Looks almost as good as the labels themselves. And to hear Laura Catena talk about it in the recent(ish) session she did with Toby M was also really educational. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Was it an OWC within an OCC?

Lids can also be useful

And boxes make great boot storage

23 Likes

Made full use of the tiny bit of space out of sight under the stairs I see :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Definitely. Now looking for another space to fill!!

1 Like

:joy: No an OWC in a TWS van.

It’s okay, you’re safe here.

7 Likes

Haha, I’d be shouting from the rooftops if I had a cellar full of DRCs!

6 Likes

Just delivered!

15 Likes

Love the case and love the contents!!!

1 Like

Is that a three bottle case?

Yes, it is.

9 Likes

Ah, 2011! Something for National Rosé day

1 Like

I’ll post it there. I didn’t realise there was such a thing. Does Hallmark know I wonder.

1 Like

I’m sure Chateau d’Esclans does

Rare as hen’s teeth

1 Like

Couldn’t find a Pictures of Old Corks thread so I thought I’d lighten things with my new flyscreen having delved at random into my packing case of old corks and strung them together with fishing thread and glue.

I’m taking orders…

23 Likes

Absolutely lovely @PHarvey :slight_smile:
Slightly off topic but has anyone done anything interesting with their corks? I seem to have a lot now and the idea of getting rid of them makes me unreasonably sad. But I also don’t know if they would make sense ‘on display’. Any ideas?

1 Like