01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Our next press tasting - would you like to be there?

discovery

Last September @szaki1974 and @wamt74 were the chosen two Community members who attended our pre-Christmas press tasting.

In just four weeks’ time our Spring tasting will be happening, and we would love to welcome two more Community members to join us. It’s happening at 67 Pall Mall, London SW1 on Thursday 22nd March between 10am to 3.30pm. Around 65 wines will be available to taste, made up of new wines to the List, and new vintages of old favourites.

If you would like to be there and are free (or could make yourself free) between those times, please reply in the affirmative to this post by 12 noon next Friday 2nd March. We will draw two names out of a virtual hat and let you know who has been selected that afternoon.

Oooh! Yes! And they created this storming threads on the wines they tasted and liked - it made a large impact on my wine choices from then until Christmas:

Hi Ewan, well I’d love to attend again if that’s a possibility! I would certainly make myself available.

Oooh! I would love to be there, if the goddess Fortuna so wished, so please could you include my name in the draw? :star_struck: thanks! :grinning:

No, me! Sounds great and would love to go. Never tried anything like 65 wines together before. Maybe 15 max, but certainly willing to try.

I would like to put my name in the hat again… if that is okay.

Please include my name in your metaphorical hat/bowl/list/cup :slight_smile:

Yes PLEASE, include my name

I’d love to be considered!:yum:

Sounds lovely. Fingers crossed…

Yes, please I like to be in the draw.

Another name for your draw here please.

Yes please over here :point_up:️:point_up:️:wine_glass::wine_glass:

Yes please, I’d love to come along.

You know it’s going to be a spittoon…:rofl:

Sorry I have an aversion to spitting out good wine

that is just a recommendation

Does that mean they are errrr chewing the names before…?

Yes, please add my name to the hat.