01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

NEW #TWSTaste Virtual Wine Tasting: Wine Champions 2021, Thursday 22nd July, 8-9pm

Hello everyone :smiley:

We’re excited to announce our next virtual taste-along for your diaries:

#TWSTaste: Wine Champions 2021, Thursday 22nd July, 8-9pm

It’s an exciting one this month - we’re giving you a sneak peak of TWO wines that were crowned winners in our Wine Champions 2021 campaign and we’ll be taking the opportunity to try them together later this month!

The Wine Champions we’ll be trying are:

Bleasdale Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 2019

Stadt Krems Stein Grüner Veltliner, Kremstal 2019

How do I take part?

If you’d like to join us, here’s what to do:

1. Order one bottle each of the above wines and make sure they’re delivered by Thursday 22nd July.
  2. Reply to this topic letting us know if you’re attending - feel free to post a picture of your bottles, we love seeing all your photos!
  3. Open your bottles ready for the event - and if you like, prepare a special meal to serve alongside them.
  4. Log into the Community shortly before 8pm on Thursday 22nd July - you’ll find a topic called LIVE FROM 8PM: #TWSTaste: Wine Champions 2021 where the event will take place. Feel free to begin chatting to your fellow members on the topic before we start!
  5. We’ll guide you through the tasting from there - it’s all done in written format (you can share photos too!) so don’t be shy to share your thoughts on the wines!

If you’re new to The Community and need help with how to use the forum for the tasting, have a read of our guide ‘How To’ - Take part in our virtual #TWSTaste events’

Who’s joining us?

• I’ll be there!
  • I’m hoping to join.
  • I can’t make it this time.

0 voters

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible! We can’t wait to taste these ‘champs’. :smiley:

2 Likes

Unfortunately the Bleasdale Hills Chardonnay is not in until 12 July and the first delivery date I am given is 26 July. As a result we will only have the Gruner Veltliner.

1 Like

If you arrange delivery for somewhere round 18/20 July then ask Member Services to add it to your order once it’s in stock it should work…

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I’ll do that.

1 Like

Hi @Croquetchris, yes as @Brocklehurstj says, if you get in touch with Member Services they should be able to amend your order and add the bottle for delivery when it’s available. Please let us know if this doesn’t work!

1 Like

The Bleasdale Hills is now back in stock and I have ordered some as part of another order to be delivered on the 20th as well.

2 Likes

Just bumping this topic in case anyone else wants to join us next Thursday!

Just ordered them, so I’ll be there!

1 Like

See you there, @Brod!

Sorry but whites are just not my thing! :blush:

1 Like

No problem Mike, hope to see you for the next one!

1 Like

The topic for tonight’s tasting is now live: LIVE FROM 8PM: #TWSTaste: Wine Champions 2021, Thursday 22nd July, 8-9pm

See you at 8pm!