We’re pleased to announce our next virtual taste-along for your diaries:
#TWSTaste: Two curious new wines from South Africa! Thursday 18th March, 8-9pm
We’ve added two new wines to our South Africa range which are going to be featured in our forthcoming 1874 magazine, and we thought this would be a brilliant opportunity for us to try these, rather curious, additions together!
The NEW wines we’ll be trying are:
Diemersdal Estate Grüner Veltliner, Cape Town 2019
Withington Malbec, Darling 2019
How do I take part?
If you’d like to join us, here’s what to do:
- Order one bottle each of the above wines and make sure they’re delivered by Thursday 18th March.
- Reply to this topic letting us know if you’re attending - feel free to post a picture of your bottles, we love seeing all your photos!
- Chill or decant your bottles ready for the event - and if you like, prepare a special meal to serve alongside them.
- Log into the Community shortly before 8pm on Thursday 18th March - you’ll find a topic called LIVE FROM 8PM: #TWSTaste: Two curious new wines from South Africa! where the event will take place. Feel free to begin chatting to your fellow members on the topic before we start!
- We’ll guide you through the tasting from there - it’s all done in written format (you can share photos too!) so don’t be shy to share your thoughts on the wines!
If you’re new to The Community and need help with how to use the forum for the tasting, have a read of our guide ‘How To’ - Take part in our virtual #TWSTaste events’
Who’s joining us?
- I’ll be there!
- I’m hoping to join.
- I can’t make it this time.