We’re very happy to announce our next virtual taste-along for your diaries:
We’ll be visiting Italy and Argentina for this virtual tasting - we’ve chosen two new red wines that will be featured in our next 1874 magazine and we can’t wait for this opportunity to try them together!
If you’d like to join us, here’s what to do:
- Order one bottle each of the above wines and make sure they’re delivered by Thursday 24th June.
- Reply to this topic letting us know if you’re attending - feel free to post a picture of your bottles, we love seeing all your photos!
- Open/decant your bottles ready for the event - and if you like, prepare a special meal to serve alongside them.
- Log into the Community shortly before 8pm on Thursday 24th June - you’ll find a topic called LIVE FROM 8PM: #TWSTaste: Italy and Argentina, two NEW reds! where the event will take place. Feel free to begin chatting to your fellow members on the topic before we start!
- We’ll guide you through the tasting from there - it’s all done in written format (you can share photos too!) so don’t be shy to share your thoughts on the wines!
If you’re new to The Community and need help with how to use the forum for the tasting, have a read of our guide ‘How To’ - Take part in our virtual #TWSTaste events’
- I’ll be there!
- I’m hoping to join.
- I can’t make it this time.