We’re pleased to announce our next virtual taste-along for your diaries:
#TWSTaste: Alpine Whites! Thursday 22nd April, 8-9pm
We’ve chosen two white wines featured in our forthcoming ‘All the colours of France’ campaign and we wanted to take this opportunity to try them together!
The wines we’ll be trying are:
1. Chignin, Vers les Alpes, Jean-Françcois Quénard 2020
2. Roussette du Bugey-Montagnieu, Altesse Domaine Peillot 2019
How do I take part?
If you’d like to join us, here’s what to do:
- Order one bottle each of the above wines and make sure they’re delivered by Thursday 22nd April.
- Reply to this topic letting us know if you’re attending - feel free to post a picture of your bottles, we love seeing all your photos!
- Chill or decant your bottles ready for the event - and if you like, prepare a special meal to serve alongside them.
- Log into the Community shortly before 8pm on Thursday 22nd April - you’ll find a topic called LIVE FROM 8PM: #TWSTaste: Alpine Whites! where the event will take place. Feel free to begin chatting to your fellow members on the topic before we start!
- We’ll guide you through the tasting from there - it’s all done in written format (you can share photos too!) so don’t be shy to share your thoughts on the wines!
If you’re new to The Community and need help with how to use the forum for the tasting, have a read of our guide ‘How To’ - Take part in our virtual #TWSTaste events’
Who’s joining us?
- I’ll be there!
- I’m hoping to join.
- I can’t make it this time.