It’s time we got another virtual tasting in the diary!
#TWSTaste: two new Blind Spot reds, Thursday 18th Feb, 8-9pm
Many of you have enjoyed wines in our Blind Spot range in the past. It’s a very cool project we have in collaboration with the brilliant Mac Forbes in Australia, where he finds small-batch special parcels of wines that might otherwise be blended away into anonymity, and we pick the best ones to be bottled as our Blind Spot wines.
There’s two NEW additions to the range we thought you’d be interested to try:
Blind Spot Strathbogie Ranges Pinot Noir 2020
Blind Spot Touriga Nacional 2020
How do I take part?
If you’d like to join us, here’s what to do:
- Order one bottle each of the above wines and make sure they’re delivered by Thursday 18th February.
- Reply to this topic letting us know if you’re attending - feel free to post a picture of your bottles, we love seeing all your photos!
- Chill or decant your bottles ready for the event - and if you like, prepare a special meal to serve alongside them.
- Log into the Community shortly before 8pm on Thursday 18th February - you’ll find a topic called LIVE FROM 8PM: #TWSTaste: two new Blind Spot reds where the event will take place. Feel free to begin chatting to your fellow members on the topic before we start!
- We’ll guide you through the tasting from there - it’s all done in written format (you can share photos too!) so don’t be shy to share your thoughts on the wines!
If you’re new to The Community and need help with how to use the forum for the tasting, have a read of our guide ‘How To’ - Take part in our virtual #TWSTaste events’
Who’s joining us?
- I’ll be there!
- I’m hoping to join.
- I can’t make it this time.