I hope you’re all looking forward to tonight’s #twstaste, and while we’re on the subject we’re very excited to tell you about our next virtual tasting event!
TWSTaste LIVE from the AGM, Monday 10th June, 6.45-7.45pm
What better time to get together and taste than the night we have our AGM, where there’ll be lots of members attending keen to take part, and where we can shout loud and proud about how great this Community is!
So @Ewan and I will be setting up a table at the AGM and - as the theme this year is the co-operative - we’ll be tasting two wines made by wine co-ops!
They will be:
Ewan and I (and hopefully some Community members - more on that later!) will be at the event, laptops at the ready, with the wines ready to taste - and we’ll be chatting to all the members present at the AGM about The Community and encouraging them to join in!
Fancy joining in?
Here’s what you need to do:
If you’re at the AGM:
- Come and find our table, and we’ll have the wine ready for you!
If you want to take part from home:
- Order a bottle each of the two above wines and make sure they’re delivered before Monday 10th June 2019.
- Get your wines chilled/decanted ready for our 6.30-6.45pm kick-off - why not invite some friends over, or rustle up a tasty feast to match the wines?
- Join us here on The Community from 6.30pm - there’ll be a topic called ‘LIVE! #TWSTaste’ which is where we’ll all meet to taste the wines together and discuss our thoughts.
Hope you can join us! Who’s in?
- I’ll be there virtually!
- I’ll be there at the AGM!
- Not for me this time
- I’m hoping I can make it!