Time to announce the details of the next #twstaste virtual tasting!
During last month’s Curiosity Shop event, you asked for more quirky wines and also mentioned you’d like to try more South African wines.
So for February’s tasting, we’re exploring South Africa’s take on grape varieties which better known elsewhere in the wine world…
TWSTaste: South Africa, Wednesday 20th Feb 2019, 8-9pm
Fancy taking part? Here’s what you need to do:
- Order both wines for delivery before 20th February
- Make sure they’re chilled/decanted and ready to go for 8pm on the 20th
- Join us here on The Community just before 8pm, where we’ll start a new LIVE tasting topic where we can all taste the wines together and share our thoughts
Feel free to invite some friends around/rustle up something delicious to eat with the wines to make a night of it!
- I can see no riesling why not!
- I (Cape of Good) Hope I can attend!
- This one’s not for me
Looking forward to it already!