Our next #twstaste is on the way, and it’s time for…
The Battle of the BBQ Bargains!
When: Thursday 14th June, 8-9pm
If you’re not familiar with TWS Taste, click here to find out what it’s all about.
But we’re shaking things up a bit for our next virtual wine tasting, trying to find the ultimate barbecue wine champion, and we’re letting you choose the wines we’ll be sending into battle!
Below is a poll featuring a shortlist of 7 wines - 5 reds and whites from our Under £7 offer, and 2 pinks which are about to feature in a rosé offer being mailed out shortly! We’re confident they’re all delicious, great-value barbecue bottles - but which ones would you like to try?
All you have to do is vote for the two wines you’d like to go head to head in our battle of the barbecue virtual tasting. Need help choosing? Click the wine name to find tasting notes/info on our website.
The poll closes on Monday 21st May at midday and then we’ll announce the winners.
Vote for your two chosen wines here:
- Italy: Nero d’Avola La Ferla Sicilia 2016 [RED]
- Argentina: Finca El Camino Tinto Argentino 2017 [RED]
- Moldova: Cabernet Sauvignon Château Vartely 2016 [RED]
- Australia: Victory Hotel Australian Chardonnay-Semillon 2017 [WHITE]
- Chile: Lascar Classic Valley Central Sauvignon Blanc 2017 [WHITE]
- Spain: Señorio de Sarrίa Rosado Navarra 2017 [ROSE]
- France: Rosé Duo des Plages, Vin de France 2017 [ROSE]
Then you’ve got just over three weeks to order the two winning bottles so they arrive before Thursday 14th June - then get them chilled/decanted and join us here on The Community just before 8pm, where we’ll have a live tasting thread ready to go…
As per usual, we’ll taste the wines together and share our thoughts, and at the end we’ll vote on which wine we think is our ultimate BBQ champion! Obviously this time it would be great to taste them alongside some tasty barbecue foods, so feel free to get grillin’!
- I’ll be there!
- I hope I can make it, but I’ll let you know
- I can’t make it this time