01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

New List Coming soon

Just seen this on Instagram, very tempting-looking Beaujolais. The final sentence might also explain some of the recent South African new arrivals.

Keep your eyes peeled and share what really appeals (after your purchase, obviously)

17 Likes

This looks exciting, well spotted. Looking forward to the new list.

1 Like

The web pages have been updated and appear to point to the new list contents.

1 Like

The current home page has a link to this page:

Which seems to be the Buyer’s picks from the ‘new’ list.
2 Likes

Yeah, all the new Greek wines are in. Lots of additions to South Africa recently too.

Not familiar with many other regions so can’t be sure about others, though Italy doesn’t appear to have changed enormously.

1 Like

You know it will have to be me who says it (being the non-politically correct one) but am I the only one to make the connection shown on the front cover of the new list, ie, the wisdom of 'setting sail in a paper boat". Whoever got that past the eyes of the marketing director did really well! Priceless.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Or for the really ambitious home schoolers…

As AnaGramWords says, not sure of the wisdom of this, at least while the water’s cold.

1 Like

I’m sure that’s not what they were going for Graham :scream: :wink:

The official line can be found on Instagram

Never got the paper Rhone ep… Grumble grumble

Better than going to sea in a sieve though!

2 Likes

I had to ask for mine. Despite ordering from it for the past 15 years they decided to alter my preferences. Odd.

1 Like

I got it, but didn’t get the last list!

You been upsetting the mighty algorithm?

3 Likes

Im a not worthy newbie lol…sucks it up

I filtered for Greek wines and got one result. Please could you (or someone!) provide a link to these new Greek wines, as I’m clearly still a novice at this internets lark :sunglasses:

Go to Buy Wine and choose Other Europe.

Greece is one of those other Euroean countries

2 Likes

Ah. Damn foreigners.

2 Likes

We are also one of those other European countries

3 Likes

Well that’s Brexit for you isn’t it :joy:

5 Likes