01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

New category: Get Involved!

Hi everyone,

Some of you have clocked it already, but I wanted to make a wider announcement to draw your attention to a brand new category we’ve launched on The Community: Get Involved. :smiley: :partying_face:

I’ve posted an overview of what this category is going to be used for here, but it’s not proving very easy to find (sorry about that!), and I also wanted to quickly give our reasons for starting this category.

The Community team (@martin_brown, @Ewan and I) have loved watching this Community grow over the last year or so, and it’s obvious you’re a talented, dedicated bunch. We’ve also noticed you’ve been incredible enough to start volunteering to organise your own events, from your own virtual tastings to meetups in London and beyond.

The Get Involved category is a place to build on that camaraderie and sense of purpose and togetherness. It’s also a way for members up and down the country - old hands and new recruits alike - to feel like they’re a real part of The Wine Society. After all, it’s your Wine Society!

So we hope it’ll be a fun way to meet other members, learn (and teach!) each other about wine, and be a part of important events and developments both here on The Community and in the wider Wine Society.

We’ll be building on this over the next few months, and I hope you enjoy taking part in whichever ways appeal to you.