Just looking at various mixed cases including EP cases, I have noticed that there are various formats usually offered eg 6 or 12 different wines, or 2 or 3 of the same wine.
Should I look to go with a mixed case with all individual wines - then have the issue that if I enjoy the wine I don’t have another bottle.
Should I buy a case with a smaller selection of wines but a larger quantity of each - less of a choice but I know there is another bottle in the rack.
I guess it boils down to how easy it is to get a replacement wine, with EP wines the wine might not be readily available and with normal wines there might be limited stock etc.
Just wanted to see what everyone usually does with the mixed cases for both a case of 6 or a case of 12 (poll below):
- Case of 6 - all different wines
- Case of 6 - 2 bottles of 3 wines
- Case of 6 - 3 bottles of 2 wines
- Case of 12 - all different wines
- Case of 12 - 2 bottles of 6 wines
- Case of 12 - 3 bottles of 4 wines
- Case of 12 - 4 bottles of 3 wines