01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

Low Stock Fine Wines Offer

Just received an email for “low stock fine wines”. I’ve not looked myself yet but there’s a lot of them but all apparently very low stock.

(edit: sadly after the first page it’s all bit mouthwatering but out of my budget)
7 Likes

Hmm. Don’t know about stock levels but I think the majority of the wines are too fine for me.

4 Likes

Sadly true; I could just about consider the cheapest half dozen of them (which is why I always sort my searches by low to high price. Only have to look just so far… then dream).

3 Likes

It seems like a bit of a “here are all of our most expensive wines” list. Mouthwatering but out of my budget too.

6 Likes

don’t think any of these are new

Not sure it’s an ‘offer’ in the sense of reduced prices! Some of them have been on the list for a fair bit. I think it’s just a condensed upper end list.

I could probably get to about page 3 before sharp intakes of breath began to prevail.

1 Like

No I think they’re just looking to clear some remaining bits and pieces. Shame they’re not offering a discount as well!!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Keep an eye on the bin ends page in a week or two. You never know your luck.

2 Likes

Will be doing - or maybe some Fine Wine mystery cases!

3 Likes

Not going to take advantage of the two bottles max per member of Ermitage then? :wink:
Ouch. Can any wine be that good?

2 Likes

When I started on this wine thing I was about twenty and my idea was to get a dozen bottles of good wine which I would drink on special occasions.

Despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about flipping I have often thought of cashing in my entire stash and buying just twelve bottles with the proceeds. This is the kind of list to help me daydream about what I might get.

1 Like

I raised this topic in duplicate, so if anyone can figure out how to delete it, please do. No offense taken.

This just out and I already went for a De Montille and a Moulin Touchais. They are not making this easy one anyone’s wallet.

1 Like

Selling like hot cakes too, some very pricey wines!