01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

LIVE FROM 8PM: #TWSTaste: Wine Champions 2021, Thursday 22nd July, 8-9pm

I’m going for 9/10. I do like Gruner Veltliner and this is a lovely example

2 Likes

I’m going for another 8. Really good example of a gruner and very easy to drink. Would love to see how this is in a few more years.

2 Likes

Does Gruner age well?

Thanks so much for being a great host, @Kelly! Looking forward to next month! :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

I think I’m going to go with an 8. Especially in comparison to the chardonnay, which was my favourite.

1 Like

Thanks for lovely coordinating @kelly

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, really enjoyed it - again!

3 Likes

Mrs CC: it’s been very enjoyable - great pair of wines to contrast. Thank you very much

2 Likes

I thiiiink it looks like the Bleasdale Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 2019 has come out on top this time! But great to see both wines enjoyed. Thank you all very much for joining us tonight and be sure to check back as we’ll be announcing our next #TWSTaste soon!

Thank you all again, and hope you enjoy the rest of your wines and the rest of this gorgeous summer evening!

2 Likes

Absolutely! It develops a wonderful waxy texture with lots of honeyed notes. This one will go for a few more years, but some of them can age for upwards of 20 years :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for joining us, Sally, great to have you!

1 Like

Hope to see you at the next one!

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like

Glad to hear that @Croquetchris!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who joined our #TWSTaste yesterday - just a note to say our August #TWSTaste has been confirmed for 19th August, with all details here:

We hope to see some of you there!

1 Like