01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

LIVE FROM 8PM: #TWSTaste Born In The USA, Thursday 11th June, 8-9pm

Definitely agree - this Zin could really be a primitivo(Manzanita Canyon) from S. Italy

3 Likes

Can I be in your bubble!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Evolving in the glass? That’s what we love!

3 Likes

@sarah Yes. definitely elegant and characterful - unusual for a Pinot Blanc, in my experience. Would love to have some more this year! :wink:

1 Like

Oh, Yeah! And it is for sure…still got a wee bit left…

2 Likes

Some very decent scores for some excellent-sounding wines tonight!

We’ve already had a rosé in the mix tonight, and next week our theme is ‘Drink Pink’! Who fancies joining us?!

It’s also @MrLaura and my anniversary…

6 Likes

Mrs CC says bring it on for pinks.

1 Like

Fantastic!

Great idea…thanks…it was fun, tonight.

Much enjoyed

3 Likes

We are in!

4 Likes

Definitely planning on joining in for the Drink Pink!

4 Likes

Fingers crossed I’ll be there, and congratulations in advance! Presumably you’ll be having pink fizz?

4 Likes

Aha! Many thanks to Pierre and Manzanita! Possibly this was a wine of the Bordeaux persuasion which has developed into one of the Italian persuasion?

2 Likes

Bubbly congrats next week then!

2 Likes

Eyrie Vineyards Pinot Blanc 8.5/10 for me. A Coravined glass of Cline Pinot Noir is lovely, but needs more time.

4 Likes

We’ve been looking for an excuse to try this, so we’ve got a bottle in… :smiley:

10 Likes

@chris250, @Croquetchris and @ElizabethPitcher will be great to see you next week!

4 Likes

This is such an amazing wine!! I haven’t had it for a while but it’s always been incredible.

2 Likes

It has been great fun tonight as ever.

1 Like

Thank you SO MUCH everyone for a thoroughly wonderful evening!

And a big thanks to our USA buyer @Sarah for joining us too. :clap:

I hope you’ll join us next week. :smiley: Enjoy the rest of your evenings!

5 Likes

In lieu of @Ewan being here tonight, it falls to me to say a big thank you from TWS team this evening. (Please excuse the blurry faced dog…)

7 Likes