01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

Kooyong Wines

I cannot BELIEVE I just put through an order last night, for then to receive THIS
" we wanted to let you know that our newly released Kooyong wines are now available to order."

“You can find them on our website here – please be aware that we don’t have a large amount of stock available of the wines so if you are interested in purchasing we would advise you do so sooner rather than later, however it is not essential to have any of the wines to be able to enjoy the event on Tuesday.”

Fill your boots as I cry into my tea…

6 Likes

Are you not able to cancel the previous order? It was only made last night.

Oh my…!

This has come at the wrong time. I wonder if I can stretch to the mixed case…? Hopefully it’ll have sold out by the time I decide :+1:

3 Likes

I could, half of it is Northern Monk beer for the Mr., Think he’d notice?? :sweat_smile:… I may squirrel away a mixed case into reserves… because we all know that stuff is free… RIGHT??

Kooyong Mixed Case - Bestsellers - Popular - Offers - The Wine Society

Mixed case for anyone who’s interested…

8 Likes

Looks like the prices are competitive, too (again)… Given my 2016 Nebbiolo case was cancelled, this is tempting.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I’m sorely tempted too. Especially the Massale which is a cracking wine for the money.

Should anyone be unaware, there’s also a Zoom meeting with winemaker Glen Hayley at 8pm on Tuesday 26th.

2 Likes

I just wish they stocked the Beurrot Pinot Gris… it’s a great wine.

2 Likes

I almost posted the same !

1 Like

I’ve still got my last 2012 Haven waiting patiently in the racks for its moment :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This forum is full of enablers… :thinking: :grinning:

Summary

Order Subtotal : £161.00
Delivery Cost : Free
Grand Total : £161.00
7 Likes

Or are they influencers?:wink:

4 Likes

Either way they’re bad for your wallet :grinning:

2 Likes

Can confirm that - mixed case has just gone into reserves as I know I want it (no, need it of course) but I am very much at capacity in terms of home storage right now!

4 Likes

I’m so glad of this rule by the way.

6 Likes

Just done a swap of some Massale and Meres for the Rollin which I was having buyers remorse about anyway.

3 Likes

I also replaced one of my two bottles of Rollin with a bottle of Meres

2 Likes

Just when I thought there couldn’t be any more yummy Pinot Noir to tempt me… Oh my!

My basket is awash with it from Oregon, Chile, Burgundy and now Australia. This is vinous torture indeed. Who needs the Spanish inquisition when you can have this delivered to your inbox for free! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you for posting. I had not seen this and having never tasted these wines, have decided to purchase the mixed case.

Have consigned them to Reserves for a couple of years so that further maturing turns them to free wine :grinning:

7 Likes

I have gone for the mixed case as well. Arriving Saturday.

2 Likes

I’m starting to remember why I’ve avoided the forum for a while! One mixed case ordered and one online event signed up to…

6 Likes