01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Hallo-wine competition: share your wine-themed pumpkins to win Devil's Corner Pinot Noir

competition

Halloween is just around the corner, and if you love this spooky celebration as much as I do, I hope you’ll enjoy this very daft wine-themed pumpkin carving competition. :smile:

(I appreciate it’s a bit of a marmite holiday, so if you’re not a Halloween fan, I apologise in advance, and please feel free to mute this topic.)

Happy Hallo-wine! Share your wine-themed pumpkin carvings and you could win a bottle of Devil’s Corner Tasmanian Pinot Noir

I’ve seen how creative you all are, and I’m certain a few of you have carved your own pumpkin designs before, so I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

The rules are simple:

• Grab a pumpkin and (being VERY careful!) carve your own wine-themed lantern design.
  • Post a photo of it to this topic. (It has to be your own work!)
  • You have until midday on November 1st to post your photograph.
  • The Community team will pick a winner based on what we feel is the most creative design. :jack_o_lantern:
  • The prize is a bottle of Devil’s Corner Tasmanian Pinot Noir (shamelessly picked for its spooky name - but it is an absolutely GORGEOUS pinot which we think you’ll love):
  • Terms and Conditions can be found here

Who’s up for this? :smiley:

Since I probably can’t win anyway, here’s some inspiration from my past endeavours with my kids :slight_smile:

(the first one is PigVader from Angry Birds a few years ago as my son was really into it)

Sending_darth_pig

I realise these aren’t wine themed … but just showing off the drawing and carving skills to inspire you :slight_smile: