Halloween is just around the corner, and if you love this spooky celebration as much as I do, I hope you’ll enjoy this very daft wine-themed pumpkin carving competition.
(I appreciate it’s a bit of a marmite holiday, so if you’re not a Halloween fan, I apologise in advance, and please feel free to mute this topic.)
Happy Hallo-wine! Share your wine-themed pumpkin carvings and you could win a bottle of Devil’s Corner Tasmanian Pinot Noir
I’ve seen how creative you all are, and I’m certain a few of you have carved your own pumpkin designs before, so I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
The rules are simple:
- Grab a pumpkin and (being VERY careful!) carve your own wine-themed lantern design.
- Post a photo of it to this topic. (It has to be your own work!)
- You have until midday on November 1st to post your photograph.
- The Community team will pick a winner based on what we feel is the most creative design.
- The prize is a bottle of Devil’s Corner Tasmanian Pinot Noir (shamelessly picked for its spooky name - but it is an absolutely GORGEOUS pinot which we think you’ll love):
- Terms and Conditions can be found here
Who’s up for this?