01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Guerrilla Tasting #3 - New World Semillon - 26 September 2019

tasting

I can definitely do the 26th at 8pm, but maybe start a poll with a few options and see what works for most?

Being semi-retired I’m easy on dates and should be able to fit in with whatever is decided. Wines are good to go at my end, the Mendel waits patiently as do five bottles of the Margaret.

Needless to say, I may have a bias on the night !

Wines ordered, so barring childcare-related disaster, I’ll be there/here. 8pm on the 26th is perfect but happy to poll etc. Looking forward to it!

So… Lets confirm in a poll. Just one option can be chosen, as I think it is best to push forward with this with the date that has already been aired.

• Ready for 26 September…
  • Would prefer 3 October…
  • Neither works now, but up for future events

0 voters

Both now ordered. Happy with either date.

Unfortunately cannot make 26th anymore, but I’ve got the wines in so I’ll have a little tasting at some point & catch up on everyone else’s thoughts after the event!

As 7 have already confirmed, I think the 26 September is good. There is going to be more and the wines are still available for latecomers. @Brocklehurstj will be your host in the night.

Thanks for setting up the poll @szaki1974, looks pretty conclusive. Sorry you can’t join us.

Looks like I need to get researching.

Wines just ordered - looking forward to it, having missed the last two or three.

LIVE tasting will be here:

Let us know if you want to close this thread, and just keep the ‘LIVE’ one going. Not that I’d want to abuse the ‘power’, of course. :no_mouth:

With great power comes great responsibility.

Do it!

closed #33