01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

Guerilla tasting series [WIKI]

tasting
guerilla

This is a WIKI (all can edit this title post) to track in one place the Guerilla tastings that are being organised in parallel with the #twstaste events following a similar format. The table below is a intended as a record of all past, present and future events.

The plan is to rotate hosts for these events and therefore would be grateful if interested members could put their hands up to volunteer as hosts for future events.

Nr Event Date Link to preparation Link to live event Links to wines Host
#1 (Abra)kadarka 09-May-19 link Kadarka, Maurer 2017 and Szekszard Kadarka, Heimann 2017 @szaki1974

I’d be happy to act as host although I lack the IT skills that most take for granted these days and therefore might not be the best candidate !

For sure, I’m looking forward to seeing what’s available in future lists and offers and for their potential in future tastings.

Happy to host also :wink:

Passion for wine and enthusiasm in organising are more important, can help with ‘IT’ if necessary…

Thanks and appreciated. I have the enthusiasm and passion. Less sure of the organisational skills though. Still, I’d be more than happy to give it a go.

This is so great to see! I hope you don’t mind but I’ve shifted it into the Get Involved category as I think this is a perfect example of you all coming together to shift this Community up a gear! :smiley:

I might (if you don’t mind?) attend some of these as well - not as Society staff, though, just as an enthusiastic wine lover! :slight_smile:

My wines have arrived so really looking forward to this tasting :+1:, (along with tonights).