01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

Felton Road 2018

Thanks for sharing. Interested to read as I have a bottle of the A1 (2016) tucked away somewhere. Think it was on a deal from Vivino.

Please let us know how you get on with the rest of the case.

1 Like

Only got 5 left so suspect it will be a while before I open the next one.

Probably open one a year. That’s the plan anyway!!

1 Like

There are two different Felton Road magnum packs available - under Product Codes MX2040 and MX2041 - but neither currently discloses what the 3 magnums are. I am aware that Felton Road sell magnums in two different 3 magnum packs: (a) Block 5, Calvert and Bannockburn; and (b) Block 3, Cornish Point and Bannockburn. Can anyone from the Society explain which out of MX2040 and MX 2041 is which (or even better add the contents to the listing)?

3 Likes

Maybe something @martin_brown can answer??

Hello! Good shout @Leah, although Martin’s not here today, so I’ll answer for him. :smiley:

Firstly, sorry about that @CraigU_NZ! It absolutely should have included details of which magnums they were. Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention.

Both of these cases have been updated with details now, however they probably won’t go live until the website refreshes late this afternoon unfortunately. So, in the meantime, here’s the details:

MX2040 Felton Road Pinor Noir 2018 Magnum Collection
A three-bottle pre-mixed case containing one magnum of each of the following:

Felton Road Bannockburn Pinot Noir 2018
Felton Road Calvert Pinot Noir 2018
Felton Road Block 5 Pinot Noir 2018

MX2041 Felton Road Pinot Noir 2018 Magnum Selection (Revised Selection)
A three-bottle pre-mixed case containing one magnum of each of the following:

Felton Road Bannockburn Pinot Noir 2018
Felton Road Cornish Point Pinot Noir 2018
Felton Road Block 3 Pinot Noir 2018

Hope this helps? It’s been great to see all the love for Felton Road here - I have to admit, I wasn’t familiar with them before and now I feel like I’ve been missing out … :eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks Laura, much appreciated. As a kiwi I may be a tiny little bit biased, but I think Felton Road pinots are amazing! I think in NZ they are widely regarded, along with Ata Rangi, as the top pinot producer in the country.

2 Likes