01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Exhibition English Sparkling Wine NV: review

wine

Tom Cannavan recently made the Exhibition English Sparkling Wine made by Ridgeview his wine of the week.

I won’t normally be sharing these links such as these myself, but I wanted to show how videos such as this can be embedded in the forum as well as text or links. I trust you enjoy the video, and the ability to share these.

Oh, and let me know if you’ve tried the wine and agree with Tom.

Here’s the link to the wine itself:

If you want to share a video such as this one, just grab the “Share URL” from YouTube or wherever the video is posted, and paste it on a new line in the comment box.

In most cases, the site will automatically convert this to a box where you can watch the video without leaving the community.

I really enjoyed this and will be buying more. My tasting notes don’t go much beyond “mm this is nice” though although it followed a Tattinger champagne and I enjoyed it as much as the champagne.

Interesting to note that Tattinger has started to plant vines in the UK now, I think we will see English wine become more and more popular once yields increase, still English wine is getting much better.

Tom Cannavan’s gravitas, polished enunciation and impeccable sentence structure is really something to behold. But Gary Vaynerchuk has a lot to answer for!