01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Exhibition Chile - the #TWS Taste event

twstaste

Welcome to the May edition of out #twstaste virtual tasting where we will put two benchmark Chilean wines in the spotlight!

QUICK INTRODUCTION

If you’re new to TWS Taste/feel like a refresher, have a read of this topic which explains what it’s all about.

While you’re at it, check in here to tell us you are taking part

• I’m here - maybe even with some friends - ready to taste wine!
  • I’m here - but only lurking (for information)
  • If anyone asks … I’m NOT HERE! :eyes:

0 voters

THE TASTING

We will be tasting two Chilean wines currently featured in our Society & Exhibition offer

WHITE

RED

Shortly we will be posting some information on the first wine - and we will start asking for your thoughts - but feel free to introduce yourselves first and see who else is here tonight.

Thanks, as always to the #TWS Taste team: @ewan, @laura and @martin_brown

Weekend Drinking Thread [4th May 2018]
May 3rd joining instructions
NEW #TWSTaste [3rd May]: Exhibition Chile

I am here in sunny Wimbledon.

With Mr jaykay glasses and wine at the ready

I’m here in rainy Aberdeen. Even have the right wines :wine_glass::+1:
…with Mrs Reed

Glad someone else has rain

Ready and waiting :smirk:

make sure you don’t run out of likes this time… you should have got a special waiver IMHO

@szaki1974, you totally know that’s going to happen !! I should’ve been saving them today!:see_no_evil:

Nice :wink:, I’m not giving you a like because… well

Glass is poured and getting up from fridge temperature!

School boy error - just finishing Thai green curry here… hoping my my taste buds recover in time!! :flushed:

Three of us here in South Wales. I am joined by Mrs CroquetChris and our good friend who introduced us to the Wine Society CroquetStrat

I’m here, sort of. Still on a work web conference which is running late. This could be interesting!

Greetings from Brighton! Inbar here and Martin will join in a minute, once Top of the Pops finishes (my daughter is a fan!)… :slight_smile:

It’s all about priorities :+1:

We are watching Keeping Faith as I taste…

On your marks… :running_man:‍♂️

We have opposite problem. Our salmon still in the oven along with sweet potato chips and Pak Choi on the hob. May be ready in time for the carmenere :smiley:

Snooker semi-final in the background here. Seems to be Battle Of The Receding Hairlines.