01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

The Society's Community

Drinking by your Stars

Stupid article, tho’ they’ve nailed me as a person :slight_smile:, they don’t mention Pinotage…

SCORPIO (OCTOBER 23-NOVEMBER 21): Sauvignon Blanc

Your honesty and integrity draw people in, and the same could be said for this crisp white. With low sugar levels and a dry finish, a good Sauv Blanc tells it like it is–a quality you can totally get behind

and Mrs M will not be amused by her supposed wine. Last (and only) time I served an orange wine she took one mouthful and demanded a ‘proper’ wine

AQUARIUS (JANUARY 20-FEBRUARY 18): Orange Wine

Your independence and eccentricity mean you need a wine that’s as distinctive as you are. Made from white grapes that still have their skins intact (which gives the wine its distinct orange coloring), this guy’s robust, tart flavor suits your knack for the unconventional.

3 Likes

Malbec for me. They could only be more wrong if they’d chosen Torrontes!

1 Like

Ha ha! Malbec for me too… Couldn’t be further from the truth. I question their science! :smiley:

2 Likes

Riesling for me. I’m happy with that!

French semi sweet pfft…

Moscato for me and PN for Mr JayKay. Happy with those - maybe there really IS something in astrology after all :rofl::rofl::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yep I’m good with a Chard. :grinning:

1 Like

Lambrusco.

It says to “let your natural hostess run free” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

How much of this stuff am I meant to be drinking?? :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

Pinot bloody Grigio!

Not my cup of tea at all. A load of old tripe and smelly fish as an article :rofl:

(And my twin agrees!)

3 Likes

Time to put that apron back on…?

3 Likes

Haha… Made my day

Also me!! :rofl:
Who comes up with this shite!

Growers in Meursault?

4 Likes

@Herbster Lambrusco for me too, I can’t remember the last time I had Lambrusco - must be 40 years ago! Best make more of an effort :smirk:

2 Likes