01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Do you want to try our latest whisky?

Hi Community :smiley:

You’ve been chatting about our latest special new Whisky, and now we have some more exciting news.

We’ve had some mini sample bottles made up, and we have two of them available to give away on our Community! This means two of our Community members can be among the first to share their tasting notes with fellow members.

If you’d like to try it, leave a comment below, and we’ll pick a name out of a hat to post the sample out to next week. You’ve got until midday next Monday 25th October to register your interest.

It will have to be a UK address that we’re sending to and if you are one of the winners, we would love it if you would write a review of the whisky and post it on The Community :slight_smile:

Let us know if you’re interested - leave a comment below!

1 Like

Good luck to those who get selected!! :+1: :dragon:
Please do NOT put my name into the draw.

1 Like

Good luck all, look forward to hearing the views on these, and hoping one of them will be mine :rofl:

1 Like

Would be delighted to be a test pilot for this one :point_up:

Look forward to hearing about it regardless though.

1 Like

Count me in!

1 Like

And me!

1 Like

I’d love to road test this for the Society. I can promise a peat and iodine soaked tasting note.

3 Likes

Good luck all!

2 Likes

I’ll take one for the team and happily try this for you all. You are very welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Free whisky? Yes please.

1 Like

Yes please very much so.

2 Likes

I’m in. Pretty please

2 Likes

Yes please!

2 Likes

I’ll chuck my hat in the ring, bonne chance everyone!

2 Likes

Yes Please, Slainte.

1 Like

I would like to try it.

1 Like

Pick me! :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

Count me in, please!

1 Like

Yes please