01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

COMPETITION: sum up The Wine Society in 20 words or under!

events
competition
recommended-reading

My two pennies worth…

“A wine co-operative? It exists with mutuality at its core. Old favourites and new discoveries delivered. Great service throughout.”

Wine, value, quality, service, trust.

Did it in 5 :grin:

Knowledge, Service, Vinous Products

This is how the Wine Society constantly undermines my willpower (in a good way) with its enticing range of wines:

Don’t need more wine, got plenty
Latest TWS offer arrives
Hmm, that looks nice
BE STRONG!!
Case to Reserves :grinning:

How I explain it to my friends:

“Whatever you want to spend, the best bottle you will get for your money, provided by people that care.”

Wine
Is
Now
Enjoying
Special
Occasions
Contained
In
Evolving
Tastes
Yearly

Congratulations: New Member(s) of the Month

We’ve had SUCH lovely replies to this so far! :heart_eyes:
You’ve got a week left to enter the competition if you’d still like to! :smiley:

pinned globally #23

It’s the constant of quality, choice and service that takes a lot of the hard work out of wine selection.

T errific
H elp,
E xploring

W ine,
I nvolving
N uanced
E xplanations,

S elling
O enological
C omplexity,
I ndecently
E asily,
T o
Y ou.

“Bringing the wonderful world of wine direct to you, with superb service, friendly insight, great prices and brilliant tastings. Perfect!”

The Wine Society - The place where any idea of ‘saving’ goes to die.

Nowhere else can you find the same level of trust, value and dedication when buying wine

Fantastic wines, outstanding prices, flexible ordering, exceptional service, detailed but accessible information; the Wine Society delivers on every count.

Explorers - past, present and future - preserving and sharing the fun of community and expertise … that’s us, The Wine Society!

For a happier life banish sobriety,
Simply join The Wine Society.

A Society owned by its members providing interesting, diverse and good value wines from the whole world with superb service.

These happy experts,
wine interest never-ending.
Simply outstanding customer insight.
Enticing, tastebuds yearning

Hi everyone! :smiley:

Thanks SO much for all your entries. With these and the ones on social media/Society News combined, we had over 120 entries in the end, and we were blown away by the quality.

So much so, in fact, that we’re a little late announcing the winners as we spent so long deliberating over which were our favourites. We loved them all!

After much discussion and delighted reading of your contributions, we’ve picked three, one of which came from this Community!

Here are the winning entries (all of whom have been contacted to arrange sending their Champagne) - thanks so much again, everyone!

1. Our Community winner

2. Our social media winner

3. Our Society News winner

Sophie:

“The best place to easily buy well priced, delicious wine chosen by cheerful experts. It just makes life better.”

Thanks again, everyone! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations, @Brocklehurstj! :+1: :grinning: