01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

BYO lunch in the North (?) in autumn 2018

Well …!! I’m feeling all left out up north ! I think I’ll need to organise an “up north” community lunch !! Who’s in ??

BYO Monday lunch in London in October 2018

Well said Leah, perhaps the Community could strike a badge for the oiks. I’m in for a Northern getogether…how about a picnic lunch on Hadrians Wall ? Whatever I’ll do some organising if wanted.

Sounds good to me! Leeds, York, Newcastle would all be easy as a day out… I’m in.

Great! That’s you, me, @onlyawino, possibly @ASmith??

I’d come, but am based in Manchester so Newcastle would be a bit of a stretch. I could definitely do Leeds though, if that had any takers.

I’m interested though Newcastle would be the most southerly I could manage.
Edinburgh would be ideal but that would be too far for most.
15-19 Oct I would be down and could stretch to York/ Leeds

Very interested in a Leeds / York type of t’north/

Great idea. Evenings are better for me - but will try to make lunch if I can

I’m Harrogate so easy enough to most places.

Leeds or York would work for me - Newcastle not out of the question. Would be great to join you - date depending.

I’m in Ilkley so Leeds / York / Harrogate would be best for me but Newcastle / Manchester not out of the question.

Great , has anyone any suggestions of good BYO restaurants in either York, Leeds etc…? Can recommend the French Quarter in Newcastle or potentially Blackfriars .

I’m highly encouraged by the leeds frequency here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That sounds good Leah and close to the station

• Newcastle
  • York
  • Leeds

0 voters

Please vote who ever is interested and we can see which is the most popular :smirk:

Sorry meant to press Leeds !!!:innocent::rose::wine_glass:

Tyke cheapskate !!!:wine_glass::smirk:

Looking like Leeds at the moment :wink:

@onlyawino if it’s in leeds i have to bring two bottles. Nice ones too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sd@Nowt_in_my_glass , make sure they’re full and not a couple you sampled and graded as alright for a Lanc…:innocent::rose::wine_glass: